The Brewarrina Hotel (affectionately known as "The Middle" to locals) has a longstanding reputation for providing the “must haves” in a country pub.
- A welcoming environment where you can relax and enjoy a drink with friends.
- A taste tempting bistro where you can enjoy a hearty but affordable pub meal.
According to the locals, this place is home to the best Chef in town. It’s a ‘milk bar’ style café located in the old hotel and it is open whenever the flags are on the footpath, usually from around 9.30am – 2pm any day of the week. Choose from burgers and breakfasts, a good ruddy steak or a lean grilled fish and salad.
- Look for the flags on the footpath, usually Mon-Sun 9.30am – 2.00pm
- Great menu, offering breakfast and lunch items
- Cold drinks and coffee
- Salad available upon request
- Overnight accommodation available
The Brewarrina Hotel is located in the centre of town and only a convenient short walk from the famous National Heritage listed Aboriginal Fish traps.
Refurbished rooms Single/double rooms, ~TVs and air-conditioning, ~Secure parking, ~Pleasant atmosphere, ~In-house meals and Refreshments, ~Operational bar, ~Beer Garden, ~Juke box ~Outdoor pool tables, ~Courtesy bus available for pick ups and drop offs ~Group bookings taken for private functions during the day/evenings/weekends
- Free WiFi
- Onsite laundry
- Car parking
- Beer garden
- Personalised catering service
- Drinking water
- Hot showers
- Large vehicle parking
- Free WiFi
- Tea & coffee facilities
- Air conditioner
- Clock radio
- No smoking
- Queen bed
- Single rooms
- Double rooms
- Family rooms
- Twin rooms
- Linen & towels