Photos from Central Darling Shire Council's post ... See MoreSee Less
Some good advice on how to stay safe by the river...HOW TO STAY SAFER BY THE WATER THIS SUMMER
* Check conditions of the river before you get in, observe how fast the current is going
* Ask locals about the safest place to swim in a river
* Swim between the red and yellow flags at the beach
* Avoid alcohol around water
* Always supervise young children in, on, or around the water
* Always wear a life jacket when boating or using watercraft
* Don’t drive, ride or walk through floodwaters, and don’t let children play in floodwaters
* Learn CPR so you have the skills to act in an emergency.
For more information on how to be safe by the water visit: www.royallifesaving.com.au/stay-safe-active/communities/water-safety-regional-and-remote-area ... See MoreSee Less
A free community event will be held at Wentworth Junction Park on Australia Day, January 26 2022, at Wentworth Junction Park from 3:00pm-9:30pm.
Featuring local music acts and kids games, races and activities, the event is supported by Fossey's Distillery and Mildura Entertainment, Great Aussie BBQ, Scoop's Ice Cream and The Van. ... See MoreSee Less
Lake Wetherell Outlet Regulator, great to see so many out fishing again. The water is arriving and is very tannin in colour from where it has came across the flood plains up north in the Darling catchment. Photo taken 17.1.2022. ... See MoreSee Less
Photos from NSW SES Far West Command Western Zone's post ... See MoreSee Less